This course is designed for the aspiring gardener who has a limited understanding of gardening and would like a deeper knowledge of the terms, methods and equipment used when completing gardening tasks.
From this course you will be introduced to the language, methods, equipment and skills required to become a skilled gardener whilst developing valuable knowledge prior to establishing your garden.
You’ll develop a working knowledge of gardening language and terms, identify equipment to complete gardening activities and appreciate basic organic gardening principles to establish your own thriving garden.
This level of understanding will help you avoid many of the typical gardening problems that can occur.
Through this course you will learn –
- What various gardening words and terms mean
- What methods are used to grow a garden
- What equipment is required to get started
- Why organic gardening is so important for us and the earth
- Getting started in your garden
From the completion of this course you’ll be ready to get your hands in the dirt and create the garden of your dreams!